Whether your vessel is pier side or at anchor, we can carry out all minor or major repairs necessary to get it back in operation as soon as possible. Our multi-skilled labour force is able to travel to any point in the Philippines to carry out repairs on almost any type of vessels, including US military, dry cargo vessels, tankers, bulk carriers, passenger liners, RO-RO and ferries.
Our Ship Agency and Chandling Departments are available to service your vessel requirements at all ports the Philippines.
We offer to the following services:
– Pre-arrival planning
– All-in port services
– Post departure follow-up
– Provisions and ship spares
– Specializing in difficult to find spare parts and quick delivery
We offer cost effective and time sensitive door to door solutions for:
– Domestic Shipment (Air, Sea & Ground)
– International Shipping (Air & Sea)
– Inter-Island LCT Charter
– Heavy Equipment Rental
We provide complete aircraft ground handling services to commercial, VIP and US militray aircraft at the Subic Bay International Airport (RPLB).
Our services include:
– Passenger Handling
– Ramp Handling
– CAB/CAAP Over-Flight & Entry Exit Permit Processing
– Airport & CIQ Services
Vision Air and Sea Services Inc - A Tradition Of Excellence
- Established in 1995 as a pioneer investor with the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA), Vision Air and Sea Services, Inc. (VASS) has positioned itself as a major ship repair afloat and logistics company serving commercial ship owners, the US Navy, Military Sealift Command and operators worldwide.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of the Transnational Diversified Group (TDG).